THE KRM are the our latest generation mechanical buttons, designed entirely by us within 9 months, to meet the needs of the most demanding players. With an attractive and industrial design, they offer high level reaction times and fluidity.
The design and development of the KRM took more than a year and many revisions, an impressive amount of work and a lot of passion.
- Built around a mechanical switch (Kailh Silver or Super Silver, subject to availability)
- 1mm pre-travel and 3mm total travel, ideal for gaming
- Button body divided into three parts: main body, PCB designed by us and button cover
- PCB soldered to the switch pins to maximize construction stability
- Body molded in nylon powder with excellent structural and mechanical characteristics
- Artisanal production.
- Shipping method: express courier
- Processing time: 10-45 days
- Delivery time: 2-5 days
Dimensions and weight:
- Total thickness: 3.3cm
- Submerged thickness: 2.5cm
- Cap lift: 2mm
- Thread outer diameter: 29.5mm
- Weight: 14 grams
- Welding and assembly done by hand with tough resin and requires more than 2 hours per button
KRM are dedicated to our supporters and those who love to experiment. Based on the feedback received, we will continue to develop the button to reach its final form. Buy now and be part of the KRM30 development community!